Friday 15 August 2008

McClown forgets everything about England, even his accent


Just when I thought my respect for Steve McClaren couldn't get any lower he goes and gives the most bizarre interview ever to a Dutch TV channel.... For some reason he decided to speak to the commentator in a broken English accent! I can only think two things have happened here; either McClaren has started to lose his grasp of English after only being in Holland for 8 weeks or he believed the interviewer so stupid that he decided to mimic their broken English accent.

Certainly the second option is more likely even though the first one is funnier. However this has led me to believe that McClaren is more ignorant and stupid than I could of imagined. Ignorant because of the way he conversed with the commentator and stupid because he forgot to realise that the Dutch TV channel would put subtitles up on the screen, so he really didn't need to put on that teribble accent.

Here is the interview, so make your own opinions on it- click here

1 comment:

TSP said...

Hey, I really like your site! I had an idea that you might be keen to, but I’d much rather discuss it over e-mail instead of posting it here. Send me an e-mail (my address is found in my profile) for more info.

Thanks!

Trevor

How would the Premier League table look if refs got all the key decisions right?

The Right Result - Football's bad decisions and incidents